Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is seeking a talented and passionate Lead Gameplay Engineer to oversee gameplay development. This is an opportunity to lead gameplay development on the world's premiere FPS franchise. As the Lead Gameplay Engineer, you'll be working with our design and content teams to push our gameplay systems to new heights of AAA fun and visual fidelity.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• 6+ years of experience in video-game programming.
• 1 shipped title working as a senior gameplay engineer.
• Fluency in 3D math, related to game programming.
• Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
• Love of games.
• Experience as a managing engineer.
• Experience with AAA play-control logic, especially on an FPS title.
• Experience with modern animation techniques
• Experience with game physics simulation.
• Experience with networked game logic.
• Experience with game AI.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvvkb-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.