Senior Physics Engineer
Woodland Hills, CA
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Create compelling and immersive gameplay with innovative, memorable, and impactful moments.
• Own missions from concept through ship.
• Use your technical background for problem solving, systems creation, and scripting unique scenarios.
• Work with a flexible C-style scripting language to realize your designs.
• Communicate and collaborate with other disciplines such as Art, Animation, Audio, and Narrative to achieve development goals.
• Experience using game or level editors as well as programming languages or text based scripting languages.
• A passion for cinematic language, framing, timing, and set-piece design.
• Ability to take feedback from Directors to iterate and improve your designs.
• Know our games: how they excel, where they need improvement, and how you will make them better.
• Serious passion for games. You should be able to break down and articulate their strengths and weaknesses.
• Be confident and articulate; if you're passionate about joining Infinity Ward, prove it to us.
• Samples of your work – links to videos with your application. We are looking for playable examples of finished shooter levels or mods.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.