Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
Infinity Ward has opened a brand new studio in Austin, TX. The studio will work on creating new and innovative experiences for Call of Duty® and create state of the art technology to power them. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment to unleash your creativity and help make the extraordinary.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward - Austin is seeking a talented and passionate Expert Gameplay Engineer to oversee gameplay development. As the Expert Gameplay Engineer, you'll be working with our design and content teams to push our gameplay systems to new heights of AAA fun and visual fidelity.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Contribute to the design of our gameplay systems
• Develop, modify, and debug gameplay software in script and C/C++
• Deploy, optimize, and test gameplay software on PC and console platforms
• Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
• Proactively identify issues and fix bugs.
• Balance immediate needs with focus on long-term scalability.
• 5+ years of gameplay development experience.
• 1 shipped product working as a senior gameplay engineer.
• Fluency in 3D math, related to game programming.
• Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming and practices.
• Experience as project lead.
• Experience with AAA play-control logic, especially on an FPS title.
• Experience with modern animation techniques
• Experience with game physics simulation.
• Experience with networked game logic.
• Experience with game AI.
''We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5mvwz-44-213-63-130-42 in your application.