Woodland Hills, CA
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Craft believable photo real environment art that incorporates the needs of both high-level Art and Design direction as needed for a given space
• Collaborate closely with departmental counterparts to ensure your level both plays well and looks great
• Work revisions are due to direction rather than quality
• Pre-Production – Plan and prioritize tasks to ensure best possible results
• Ownership - High level of creativity and independence; requires little instruction
• Helps to troubleshoot and fix content when identified
• Expected to evaluate and help solve performance concerns
• 5+ years of world building experience with an industry leading level editor. UE4, Unity, etc.
• Strong foundational art skills. Understanding of composition, form, color, and light in relation to crafting environments
• Strong narrative and environmental story telling skills with regards to set dressing and world building
• Strong understanding of modular workflows as it relates to architectural assembly and asset creation
• Advanced skill in their discipline software. Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, and similar software
• Self-motivated, independent, with strong work ethic
• Photogrammetry experience a Plus +
• First Person Shooter experience a Plus +
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmow6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.