Senior Foliage Artist
Woodland Hills, CA
Infinity Ward is currently seeking an Environment Artist in the Woodland Hills, CA area.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Craft believable photo real environment art that incorporates the needs of both high-level Art and Design direction as needed for a given space
• Collaborate closely with departmental counterparts to ensure your level both plays well and looks great
• Work revisions are due to direction rather than quality
• Pre-Production – Plan and prioritize tasks to ensure best possible results
• Ownership - High level of creativity and independence; requires little instruction
• Helps to troubleshoot and fix problemed content when identified
• Expected to evaluate and help solve performance concerns
• 3+ years of world building experience with an industry leading level editor. UE4, Unity, etc.
• Strong foundational art skills. Understanding of composition, form, color, and light in relation to crafting environments
• Strong narrative and environmental story telling skills with regards to set dressing and world building
• Strong understanding of modular workflows as it relates to architectural assembly and asset creation
Advanced skill in their discipline software. Max, Maya, Blender, Photoshop, and similar software
• Self-motivated, independent, with strong work ethic
• Photogrammetry experience a Plus +
• First Person Shooter experience a Plus +
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.