Infini ty Ward is looking for exceptional developers to join our studio. As part of the Technical Art Team, you will work closely with Technical Artists , Content Developers and Engineers from every department . You will implement and support various workflows that enable our Artists and Technical Artists to author and produce high quality, world-class content.
We're looking for awesome developers to grow our team . W e want to hear from you!
• Write and maintain shaders used in content creation applications for our custom materials. Augment the export pathway for said materials into the game engine.
• Main tain parity between the runtime game and tools as closely as possible , while also providing valuable debug filters and views in tools such as Maya, Max, Substance, Marmoset, etc.
• Implement solutions in our art pipeline to help content work with art assets more effectively .
• Implement and support general content tooling for developers as needed.
• A dd functionality in pipeline tools improving artist perf and memory feedback , editing and visualization of content setup for debugging purposes .
• Expertise in shader languages ( HLSL , GLSL ), C++, Python , or equivalent .
• Proficiency writing and maintaining shaders in Digital Content Creation applications such as 3DS Max, Maya, Houdini, and Blender.
• Experience writing content manipulation and processing tools both in DCC applications and as stand-alone solutions.
• Strong background and knowledge in Graphics and 3D math (linear algebra, vector math) .
• Experience using various content development tools as mentioned above.
• E xperience with concepts and implementation of Physically Based Rendering solutions.
• B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience .
• Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills .
oral and written communication skills .
• Experience with USD and MaterialX a plus.
About Infinity Ward
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, CA, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn0oy-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.