Infini ty Ward is looking for exceptional developers to join our studio. As part of the Technical Art Team, you will work closely with Technical Artists , Content Developers and Engineers from every department . You will implement and support various workflows that enable our Artists and Technical Artists to author and produce high quality, world-class content.
We're looking for awesome developers to grow our team . W e want to hear from you!
• Gather requirements and engage with content developers to provide them with high quality, smooth workflows that empower them to create world class content. Maintain and support these workflows throughout production.
• Write and maintain components of the content authoring pipeline for art and design staff , including plugins and standalone tools along with tools the rest of the Tech Art team uses.
• Provide solutions allowing artists to seamless ly transfer content such as model, material and rigging data between applications.
• Work with the Technical Art Team to a chieve smoother , more cohesive workflows for artists, and to tie workflows of different tools together.
• Aid in maintain ing and improving the Havok Physics content authoring and export pipeline .
• Ex pertise writing and maintaining application plugins such as exporters and custom node types in d igital c ontent c reation application s (DCC's) such as Maya, Houdini, 3DS Max, Photoshop,
• Strong background and knowledge in g raphics and 3D math (linear algebra, vector math)
• Experience using various DCC's as mentioned above.
• Experience manipulating and processing game asset s in the content pipeline in one or more game development environments.
• B.S. in Computer Science and/or Mathematics or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in C++, Python , C# , or equivalent .
• Self-motivated with excellent problem - solving skills .
oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with Havok content tools a plus.
• Experience with USD and MaterialX a plus.
About Infinity Ward
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, CA, just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqoj5x-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.