Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Code Integration Tester (Temporary). This person will use their technical expertise to establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests that utilize comprehensive knowledge of complex subsystems within our game.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Design and execute test plans.
• Create and automate test cases.
• Run regression tests.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results.
• Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
• Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
• Test internally developed and commercial toolsets, both as freestanding, and integrated components.
• Interface with development teams to anticipate potentially problematic commits.
• Manage code and asset integrations across multiple branches.
• Resolve integration conflicts alone or in coordination with software engineers.
• 2+ years of game industry experience
• Previous testing or quality assurance experience
• Extensive experience with discrepancy reporting systems (e.g. jira)
• Ability to prepare reports both written and oral
• Desire to learn in depth test practices for game creation tools
• Experience with Perforce or similar version control software