Senior UX Researcher
Woodland Hills, CA
Come work with the team that brought you Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone!
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a talented Character Artist to create the highest quality characters possible for a highly visible, yet unannounced AAA project.
• An excellent portfolio demonstrating strong modeling and texturing of game-res characters
• At least 3 years of experience working in game development, modeling and texturing characters using a combination of common software: Max/Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, etc.
• Good sense of human anatomy and proportions
• A desire to work with cutting edge scan technology to make photorealistic character skins
• Understanding of PBR
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for games
• Ability and desire to work in a creative and collaborative team environment
• Ability to manage one's own time and work within deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y7qe-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.