Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is looking for an Associate Technical Sound Designer to assist our Sound Team with sound effect and dialog editing and implementation. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Implementing sounds into animations and state based systems with proprietary tools
• Implementing music with proprietary tools and scripting
• Edit, organize and implementation of basic sound effects in-game.
• 3d environmental sound effect implementation.
• Edit, organize, and maintain sound effect libraries.
• Aid in memory management
• Other sound design creation tasks as directed
• Minimum 1 year of experience in game audio development or audio college grad.
• Basic understanding of game audio implementation.
• Fluency with major digital audio workstations.
• Good understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills.
• College degree preferred, not required.
• Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
• Scripting/programming skills a plus.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office tools.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnvyy-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.