Full Time Job
Associate Rendering Artist
- Full Time
Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
As an Associate Rendering Artist you will be responsible for the construction of AAA quality posed character key renderings for use in our User Interface experience as well as support marketing and branding materials.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• The ideal candidate will have samples that demonstrate the ability to create realistic and visually compelling renders that are setting and increasing the visual quality bar for Call of Duty.
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience with 3D character models, rigging, posing, lighting and rendering dynamic character images.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D tools such as Blender, Maya, Marmoset or other equivalent applications.
• Must have a creative vision and render with budgets and time frame in mind, delivering on schedule and within milestones, as determined by Production and Management.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7bbj-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.