Founded in 2002, Infinity Ward is the original studio behind the Call of Duty® franchise. The titles developed by Infinity Ward have won more than 200 ''Game of the Year'' awards and 100 ''Editor's Choice'' awards, among many other industry accolades. Some of our previous titles include: Call of Duty®: Ghosts, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare and most recently, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward employs more than 250 people in Woodland Hills, Calif., just outside of Los Angeles.
A critically acclaimed studio, Infinity Ward is proud to have one of the most passionate and talented development teams in the industry. We love to have as much fun as the games we create, and it shows in our relaxed, yet diligent, workplace environment. We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we like to look after ours. We enjoy having fun with top-notch events that everyone gets involved with.
Infinity Ward is wholly owned by Activision. To learn more about our studio, please visit us at https://www.infinityward.com/, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InfinityWard/, and @InfinityWard on Twitter.
Infinity Ward is seeking a Associate Production Coordinator (Temporary) to assist our teams in achieving our quality and creative goals for our next game. The Production Coordinator will work closely with our Development Managers and Development Directors to maintain milestone schedules, track feature and content status, and communicate team progress to the rest of the studio. The Production Coordinator will gain insight into our AAA game production processes and play a key role in facilitating those processes to provide our teams with what they need to excel.
The role of Production Coordinator requires candidates to be excellent and persuasive communicators, capable of dealing with a wide variety of internal and external partners. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and willing to take on any challenge that will help their team. Production Coordinator candidates must thrive in a challenging and ambiguous environment, take direction well, and be calm under pressure.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Provide hands-on support to our development teams such as organizing playtests, taking notes, updating schedules, and sending out studio-wide communications to report team progress.
• Assist in task and bug tracking and management through our internal tools.
• Facilitate communication across our development teams and external partners.
• Find opportunities to help your team focus on doing what they do best.
• Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders.
• Experience in game, film, or technology development
• Desire to pursue a career in game production.
• General understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. scheduling, tracking, reporting).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with a variety of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Shotgun, Microsoft Project experience is a plus).
• Took on a role as Producer / Project Manager for a creative project (e.g. school project, indie game, film, commercial, etc.).
• Knowledge of specific project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
• Active video game player across a variety of genres, especially FPS games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3knvq-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.