Woodland Hills, CA
An Associate Producer – Multiplayer (Temporary) at Infinity Ward is involved in coordinating the production of a AAA game and supporting the Producer in managing multiple projects.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Works in all aspects of the production of a game and generally is responsible for taking over whole sections of game production. These sections can be the management of particular work pipelines, such as art, animation, programming, or design
• Tracks the schedule of these pipelines, manages assets, identifies weaknesses, bottlenecks, and risks in the schedule, and assists with troubleshooting communication and schedule dependency problems
• Encompasses scheduling, budgeting, organizing, coordinating & managing issues and personnel
• Minimum of two years of games development or production experience on at least 2 major projects, or the equivalent type of responsibility working with Software Developers and Artists on multi-discipline projects.
• Must be passionate about game development and have a technical or computer arts background.
• Must be willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under their supervision.
• Very organized self-starter willing to assume responsibility.
• Must have good communication and organizational skills to work closely with many internal and external groups.
• Must have excellent task-tracking organization.
• Experience in programming, scripting, animation or vfx tools a plus.
• Agile/Scrum process experience a plus.
• College degree preferred
• Professional or advanced degree a bonus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zmq0-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.