We are looking for a passionate and talented Associate Game Designer to join Infinity Ward. In this hands-on role, you'll collaborate with experienced designers on creating and implementing new game features.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Participate with other designers in planning, creation, and support of level design documentation
• Assist other designers with the creation of game content at the design level
• Communicate ideas and needs with team leads and members of other disciplines
• Monitor performance and maintain integrity of assigned game assets
• Actively engage in peer reviews of other levels and game modes
• A deep interest, and passion for First Person Shooter (FPS) games
• A strong demonstrable portfolio of personal and/or professional work
• The ability to dissect and discuss level design in recent games
• Broad understanding of first person shooter game design
• Familiarity with game editor tools such as Radiant, Unreal, Unity or Crytek Editors
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with excellent problem-solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Prior internship or game development experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxkkm-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.