Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
• Report to the Lead Game Engineer
• Work on systems to synchronize a gameplay simulation across multiple mobile devices
• Write optimal C++ code in a client/server architecture
• Work on replication and networked gameplay features that require client-side prediction with security, latency and packet loss in mind
• Debug networked gameplay code
• Diagnose network performance problems and manage network resources such as bandwidth
• Expand and optimize an established network protocol
• Experience in real-time game PvP networking and state-of-the-art synchronization technologies
• 5+ years of professional experience in C++
• Experience with client/server architectures.
• Experience writing networked gameplay features and client-side prediction
• Well versed with TCP/UDP and real-time networking protocols
• Experience with network debugging skills and tools, especially for PvP gameplay
• Experience with network performance and bandwidth analysis techniques and tools
Nice to have
• Experience with custom game engines or UE4
• Understand best use cases for different data structures
• Mobile or console game development experience
• Good knowledge of game design
• FPS experience
• Low-level optimizations
• Knowledge of physics systems
• Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
• Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
• Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
• A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern consoles, and PC gaming stations
• Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
• EV charging
• Motorized sit-stand desks
• Private wellness room
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.