Lead Game Product Manager
We are hiring a Senior Analyst to work with Industrial Toys, a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. This is an essential position to work with important partners in our game studios, working across multiple disciplines including design, UX, and game PMs to understand foundational insights needs, and executing a plan to bring the game and studio to success.
What a Senior Analyst will do on our team:
• Partner with engineers to design and set up telemetry for our mobile game
• Explore player behavior patterns in our data to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
• Use several analysis techniques, model trends in our data to predict the ways in which new content and campaigns will affect the economy, its performance, and our players.
• Develop strategic insights to help our game team make informed decisions, and to provide those recommendations in a clear, understandable, and actionable way.
• Lead essential programs to ensure that the studio is equipped for data success
• 3+ years of experience in an analytics role using data to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce)
• Exceptional experience with SQL or other coding skills for data analysis
• Experience with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, R Shiny)
• Experience with experimental design and the determination of the statistical significance of findings
• Experience in mobile games strongly preferred
Games and gaming are changing. Over the next few years, that change is going to accelerate and without the proper knowledge and toolsets to exploit this, many developers will struggle to keep up with it. Our job on this team is to ensure that our studios are equipped with as much insight and clarity as possible to not only keep pace but become the shapers of that evolution, to help EA lead into the future. We find that exciting and we hope that you do, too!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.