Senior Security Software Engineer - Battlefield Mobile
Rendering Software Engineer (C++, Unreal) - Battlefield Mobile!
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to a Senior Rendering Engineer/Engineering Manager You Will
• Prototype, refine and improve mobile rendering pipeline that includes: real-time/static lighting, shadows, post processing, physically based shading
• Create clean APIs for internal graphics tools and editors to support the art and tech art.
• Improve and extend existing graphics and art pipelines while also building new technology that scales across a range of mobile devices
• Create platform agnostic systems with abstraction layers that allow maximum cross-platform feature parity on iOS and Android
• Design and analyze algorithms for rendering and visual effects
• Keep up-to-date of latest developments in mobile hardware and software through developer support, conferences, and publications
• 2 years of C/C++ programming
• Professional game or engine development experience
• Experience with UE4
• Understanding of multiple mobile GPUs and tools used in popular devices and their performance characteristics
• Solid foundation in 3D math, algorithms, and modern computing fundamentals
• Comfort with handling large code bases
• Experience with Agile
• Experience using Android NDK and iOS with C++/Objective-C
• Understanding of different shading languages like HLSL, GLSL, SPIR-V, Metal Shading Language
Nice to have
• Passion for making games
• Experience with OpenGL ES 3+
• Experience with modern rendering APIs like Vulkan or Metal
• Shipped multiple real-time products
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w0xm-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.