Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring a new Battlefield experience to your mobile phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Producer to help us shape the direction we take Battlefield Mobile through our soft launch and into live service. Working with the Lead Producer, this Producer would be accountable for an area of the product and would help form the development goals, the backlog formation, and the quality of the delivery. This role would work closely with the lead producer, development directors & product leads to ensure we are properly prioritizing features, understanding resource limitations and delivering a quality product that aligns with our goals.
The ideal candidate has shipped top tier mobile games before, has a deep understanding of the product development processes, organizing large backlogs and working with multi-disciplinary teams from the concept phase through to live service. This candidate has experience in mobile development, free to play games, virtual economies and ideally the mobile FPS market.
• Work with leadership to develop and own a feature backlog and roadmap that achieves business goals of the product
• Develop a validation plan that helps us limit project risk as we develop new features
• Manage the development teams' backlogs through the creation of well-defined user stories, clearly articulated acceptance criteria and the tracking & management of dependencies across teams.
• Sit with the team and serve as a conduit between the development team and the lead producer/ product stakeholders.
• Work with Development Directors, QA and leads to ensure work is completed correctly and presented in software at desired levels of quality.
• Solve production issues unblocking teams to be successful in their work raising any issues such as; competing priorities, quality concerns & resource constraints
• Recent experience working on AAA game titles. Mobile preferred but not required.
• Very strong project planning, team leadership & organizational skills.
• Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting information to various
stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical progress to a diverse group of
• Comfortable with creative and technical teams with a preferred previous background in development.
• Strong in JIRA, ability to create and manage many individual team backlogs simultaneously (all 1 product focus).
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and stages of development.
• BS/BA degree, or relevant experience.
• Shipped and/or worked on at least 1 large scale live service product
• 5+ years of experience in game production working on large scale games
• Previously built and maintained multiple team backlogs, ideally in JIRA from a concept phase through to ship/ release.
• Mobile and/or FPS development experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmw7ex-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.