Senior Game Designer
Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade is ramping up to start its next adventure and looking for new team members to help make it the best yet. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to realize our vision of what it means to be ''Mobile To The Core!'' If you're interested in creating innovative experiences that will reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
We're seeking a Level Designer to build exceptional levels for a multiplayer FPS. You will be responsible for shepherding your levels from initial concept to polished environment. We're looking for a well-rounded level designer who can take feedback, and who wants to contribute to making the best mobile FPS possible. In addition to receiving feedback on your levels, you'll work with the rest of the design team, giving feedback on other aspects of the game.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in level design, and an ability to self-sufficiently build levels, whether it's through Maya or BSP. You'll be able to deliver your work on time and work with other disciplines to ensure your levels are fun and perform well on mobile devices.
• Develop level concepts that fit into the overall project slate
• Quickly build levels for internal playtests
• Receive feedback and iterate on your levels
• Generate actionable changes from research and live data
• Adjust levels to fit performance budgets
• Work with other disciplines (art, narrative, other design groups) to bring levels from concept to ship
• 3-5 years' experience as a level designer on multiplayer games, preferably shooters
• Shipped multiplayer levels in at least 1 title
• UE4 experience preferred
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.