Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, has taken on their next mission of creating the newest FPS title for mobile: Battlefield. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be 'Mobile To The Core!' If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
Our team culture is collaborative and we expect everyone to think like game makers, approaching development with a Player First perspective.
As the Product Manager, you will partner with other PMs to re-define the Battlefield experience for a mobile audience. You will help craft the live service strategy that will drive our business success, player health and engagement.
You will work closely with Game Design, Engineering and Product to develop exciting events and merchandise for our players, perform retrospectives, recommend game and product optimization, and contribute to feature development and roadmap prioritization with data-based decision making.
• Define and develop experimentation priorities, goals, and roadmap for the live service Product team
• Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Design to design, own, and iterate on new events, merchandise, systems, and features for our players
• Develop PRDs for new features, systems, and tools based upon our player and live game needs
• Conduct analyses and product retrospectives to provide key insights into product performance, drive roadmap prioritization, and uncover opportunities for further engagement and monetization
• Be a champion of the Product discipline, goal driven development, and the health of our game
• Previous work experience in live service for free-to-play mobile games (2+ years preferred)
• Ability to create wire-frames, product requirements, and one pagers that clearly connect goals to success metrics
• Ability to make sense of large sets of data and metrics with a focus on data-informed decision making
• A deep understanding of what drives players to engage, spend, and play in the free-to-play mobile landscape
• Nice to have: Interest and/or in-depth knowledge of shooters, battle royale, and competitive multiplayer games
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Able to articulate the ''why'' instead of just the ''how'' and ''what'' to drive team-wide alignment on product vision
• Self starter attitude. Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
• Experience with Looker, SQL and other data studio tools
• Bachelor's degree, MBA or MS preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx545-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.