Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, has taken on their next mission of creating the newest FPS title for mobile: Battlefield. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be 'Mobile To The Core!' If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
• You will manage a PM team to drive monthly/quarterly strategic goals and key targets
• Create and execute events, contests, and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and target metrics
• Analyze and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Quickly detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement rebalancing plans
• Guide the implementation of new innovations to improve virality, engagement and monetization
• Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate essential takeaways to management
• You will measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration
• You will provide Executive Producer and other leads with detailed feedback, reports and information for development teams that will drive target metrics
• Work with the live operations team to execute promotions and in-game events
• Manage game economy and content rollout to maximize value
• Identify new opportunities for improvements in the game
• Work with engineering team to design, implement, and roll out tools and techniques for automating live event and offers for users
• Must be passionate about games & excited about working on F2P mobile products
• 5+ years experience as a Lead or Principal PM or Analyst on a successful mobile game.
• Able to explain 'why' instead of just the 'how' and the 'what' to drive execution
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
• Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) /Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and Presentation
• Degree in Business / Economics / Finance
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1jo7-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.