Industrial Toys, creators of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, have taken on our next mission of creating the newest FPS title for mobile: Battlefield. Building on hard-won knowledge as an indie studio, we've joined forces with EA to work towards our vision of what it means to be 'Mobile To The Core!' If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, join up today!
Development Managers are the keepers of the project schedule and play a vital role in successfully moving the development team from one milestone to the next while ensuring a strong focus on quality, collaboration and communication. They must partner closely with producers, designers, engineers, and artists all over the studio to ensure that they are managing the project on time, to quality, and within budget for the various client teams we work with. The Combat Development Manager coordinates seasonal content updates for Battlefield Mobile, ensuring that our content plans are well defined and scheduled, liaising with other development teams on the project, and helping the Art Outsourcing Manager coordinate our external partners.
• Responsible for managing Combat teams alongside the Development Director, Producer & Associate Producer
• Maintain studio's established scrum ceremonies and handle all prep-work to make those ceremonies successful.
• Ensure scrum team is working towards established sprint priorities.
• Use data to estimate completion dates for user stories in the project backlog.
• Ensure that asset requests from Combat teams are properly documented and scheduled with content team.
• Identify risks, pain points for the team and identify solutions.
• Ensure that team commitments are delivered on time and at the required quality level.
• Ensure that teams are operating in a manner consistent with established protocols.
• Ensure Jira, Confluence, are up-to-date and consistently reflect the current status of the project.
• Report project metrics to the Combat Development Director in a timely fashion.
• Escalate and/or provide visibility into blockers, increased timelines or other project challenges.
• Lead a high performing scrum team with a strong culture of trust and collaboration.
• Communicate and track multiple cross-team dependencies alongside the Development Director and Producer.
• Ability to think outside the box in a challenging and ambiguous environment.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 1-3 years project management experience
• Experience managing teams in a scrum/agile & waterfall context
• High emotional intelligence
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient within Jira, MIRO and Google Drive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kye9-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.