Talent Agent Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
Technoprops Studio Operations Coordinator (Purchasing) Los Angeles, CA
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Studio Operations Coordinator is the first point of contact for, and works closely with, vendors and the Finance team to fulfill Procurement requests. This person provides inventory coordination for multi-departmental staff as needed on a multitude of projects, both big and small. They will also provide administrative support as necessary.
What You'll Do
• Receives and actively addresses order requests from multi-departmental staff
• Assures orders are scheduled to be received in requested time frame
• Assesses and requests best vendor rates and price matches when necessary
• Advises requesters of ordering timelines and ETAs - technical requirements and/or limitations of resources and appropriate prep and delivery of materials; assists in timely delivery and verification of incoming materials.
• Provides first point of contact for requesters and vendors; informs and communicates status to requesters
• Maintains a thorough knowledge of and system for SAP Purchase Order requests and Goods Receipts, as well as any return or exchanges of material
• Communicates and assures timely resolution of any delays
• Works closely with multi-departmental staff on outgoing and incoming inventory for internal and external Virtual Production projects
• Assists with preparation and execution of inventory logistics
• Provides operational assistance with inventory system using a custom FileMaker database
• Coordinates requests from the Finance department including (but not limited to): expense reports, purchase requests, capital expense reports and check requests
• Maintains office and administrative supplies for all departments
• Special projects as necessary
What We're Looking For
• Knowledge of SAP Procurement Software (can train)
• Proficiency with Filemaker
• Proficiency with Google Suite, Microsoft Office and similar programs
• Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills - an ability to express yourself concisely, a willingness to speak up, and a conviction to keep everyone informed of progress and issues.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, diplomatic, and professional manner
• Demonstrates consistency with attention to detail and organizational skills
• Have a proactive, positive attitude and a strong sense of self-motivation, accountability and responsibility
• Able to lift and carry 25lbs
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1kyj-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Lucasfilm is among the world’s leading entertainment service companies, a pioneer in visual effects and sound across multiple mediums, and is home to the legendary Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.