Specialist, Client Accounting & Admin, Concerts and Lectures Department
Los Angeles, CA
This is an administrative position for client accounting and administration within the Los Angeles office. This position must coordinate and manage incoming client payments for various departments throughout ICM Partners.
Set Up Outgoing Payments
• Enter batch information into our system to prepare them for printing
• Set up both ACH and Wire transfers through our bank website
• Handle voiding and reissuing of physical checks
• Update bank account templates through our bank's website for any changes
Additional Department Responsibilities
• Identify incoming checks to the bookings we have in our system
• Properly document the payment breakdown of incoming payments based on necessary fields
• Grasp and be able to explain the various ways to look up whether a check has come in within our system
• Work within the Invoicing module to assist in sending out invoices for payments
• Assist in locating and expediting payments
• Assist with processing payments in a backup capacity
• Download incoming payment support from vendor portals
• Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the agency and specific departments
• Engage effectively and efficiently with department staff for purposes of financial and client accounting training
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
• Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty
Required Education and Qualification:
Education: BA/BS degree with a strong academic record. Concentration in Business Administration, Accounting, preferred
Experience: A minimum of one year of work experience in a professional office environment required.
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong accounting and quantitative skills
• General administration expertise
• Accomplished ability to multi-task and follow through on assignments
• Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke9oq-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
ICM Partners is one of world’s leading talent agencies, dedicated to the representation of artists, content creators, broadcasters, authors, journalists and artisans.