ABOUT ICM PARTNERS
ICM Partners is seeking an exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Receptionist in our Los Angeles office. As the Receptionist, you will be the first-person visitors see and/or talk to on the phone, so polished interpersonal skills and professional demeanor is a must.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer to the appropriate department/staff member. Email messages when appropriate
• Greet visitors and promptly notify party of their arrival
• Assist with clerical projects as assigned
• Work with building to ensure guest access and parking
• Act as backup to assistants in inputting client bookings
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelors or related degree preferred
• Experience working in a professional setting as a receptionist or in an administrative capacity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be proactive with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Value-add mentality required with the ability to adapt and flex when need be.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; ability to interact with executive level management required.
Education: BA/BS degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of one year as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a professional office.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
ICM Partners is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xe7q-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.