Participation Coordinator will be responsible for handling and resolving payment issues, overseeing, and maintaining participation statements, communicating with talent agents regarding their client's participation payments and invoicing business managers and attorneys regarding the commission that is due for the agency.
Resolve payment batches
• Verify which batches are assigned to you in the cash-receipt in CRM
• Use the problem batch spreadsheet to track and maintain notes for each batch
• Contact vendor or business manager to obtain back-up/distribution statements for the payments
• Enter the booking, in CRM, with the correct payment amount owed
Collect payments and commission for the agency and for the client
• Review Profit Invoice Log on a weekly basis
• Enter profit Invoice Log
• Contact talent agents, business managers re: commission due
• Review Box-Office reports weekly to determine if bonuses are due.
• Open payment statements from studios
• E-mail TV package statements to ICM
ICM Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4zbe1-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.