Hulu is seeking a Workplace Experience Assistant to support the Workplace Experience (WE) Team in our San Antonio office. As a WE Assistant, you will support daily operations and program administration, and assist the WE Manager with initiatives to ensure best-in-class experiences in our workplaces. You will play an integral role in providing service to our Hulu team and finding opportunities to create efficiencies in our programs. The right person for this role is service oriented with superb attention to detail, a love of multitasking, and proven track record of seeing projects through from A-Z!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the Workplace Experience Manager with administrative duties, budget tracking, expense reports, and purchasing
• Provide Workplace Experience program administration, including but not limited to data entry, data audits and updates, pre-planning, creating and maintaining physical program materials, developing messaging, answering team member questions, etc.
• Provide site event support including but not limited to food ordering, vendor coordination, etc.
• Audit and maintain internal communication website
• Support seating management by updating internal resources
• Coordinate onsite vendors
• Assist Facilities team with service tickets and other projects, as needed
• Support onboarding process by preparing materials, room setup, etc.
• Lead Workplace Experience swag ordering, storage, and distribution
• Other duties, as assigned
WHAT TO BRING
• 1-2 years of professional experience in a support or service role
• Passion for customer service
• Proficiency in MS Outlook and Google Suite
• Strong organization skills with consistent follow-through
• Excitement for building efficiency in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Experience with event and/or program planning
• A relentlessly positive attitude
• Experience using ServiceNow Ticketing System or Envoy
• Experience with corporate purchasing (Workday Purchasing experience is a plus)
• Experience in a contact center or similar 24/7/365 office environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5o26-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.