Hulu is a premium streaming TV destination that seeks to captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of entertainment and technology. We're looking for great people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun. It's a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team that's powering play.
Hulu's Workplace Experience team is seeking a Workplace Experience (WE) Assistant who will provide support to the hulu Beijing Team. As a WE Assistant at Hulu, you will assist the WE Manager in Beijing, perform program and office administration, and coordinate vendors to help ensure best-in-class experiences in our workplaces. You will play an integral role in providing service to our Hulu team and identifying opportunities to create efficiencies in our workplace and programs. The right person for this role is service oriented with superb attention to detail, a love of multitasking, and proven ability to see projects through from A-Z.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the Workplace Experience manager with administrative duties, budget tracking, expense reports, and purchasing
• Provide Workplace Experience program administration including but not limited to data entry, data audits and updates, creating and maintaining physical program materials, developing messaging, answering team member questions, etc.
• Independently review and address facilities service tickets within agreed-upon timelines and standards, escalating when necessary
• Coordinate and manage onsite vendors (both reoccurring and preventative maintenance)
• Perform office and food supply inventory, ordering, and coordination
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail/packages
• Support all onsite and offsite events in coordination with the WE Manager
• And other duties as assigned by WE Manager
WHAT TO BRING
• 2-3 years of professional experience in a support or service role in multi-national company is preferable
• Undergraduate degree
• Passion for customer service
• Highly organized and efficient
• Detail-oriented and thorough
• Strong initiative
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proactive, self-motivated, and a team player
• Excellent communication, cooperation and interpersonal skills
• Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop skills
• Experience with photography
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d877nx-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.