Director, Originals Film Marketing and Unscripted
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Streaming Solutions team is seeking a Manager, Strategic Marketing who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a member of the Strategic Marketing group within Streaming Solutions, you will join a dynamic team that is responsible for building best-in-class advertising solutions and proactive sponsorship opportunities for partners based on Hulu's suite of content. We're looking for someone who is interested in helping advertising partners drive ROI through integrated marketing opportunities that leverage Hulu's data insights, product capabilities, content library and marketing initiatives. The right person for this role is comfortable pairing storytelling skills with strategic thinking and is capable of speaking many languages, from sales and media to creative development and project management.
This role requires the ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks at a time. We seek a naturally inquisitive, self-motivated individual who is enthusiastic about being part of a team that is challenging the norm and redefining TV. This individual must have a keen attention to detail and excellent communication skills, as this role will develop and drive projects forward proactively while working with many disciplines across the Hulu and Disney organization, including but not limited to Research, Analytics, Pricing and Planning, Brand Marketing, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and Legal.
This person should also have experience in developing and packaging media opportunities and knows their way around a media plan. If you are someone who knows how to craft and package opportunities for clients and is equipped to balance the integrity of the Hulu brand and advertisers' needs while building innovative solutions, all with a roll-up-your-sleeves entrepreneurial spirit, this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Report into the Senior Manager and advance Streaming Solutions' efforts by developing best-in-class opportunities for brands by strategically monetizing marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Manage proactive development, pricing and packaging of turnkey and custom opportunities for advertisers and build corresponding materials to drive excitement in the marketplace
• Develop market-leading ad sales opportunities tied to Hulu content, audience insights and ad product capabilities by collaborating with and influencing multiple internal stakeholders
• Contribute to high-level proactive pitches and RFP responses, requiring extensive cross-functional collaboration
• Maintain an understanding of how to best utilize our ad products in packages
• Advocate for ad sales and the importance of advertising solutions development with partner groups to increase revenue
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5-7 years of experience in integrated marketing across a variety of industries from studio, publisher, network, or agency
• Creative thinking paired with a research and data-driven mindset that informs insights for sponsorship development
• Understanding of sponsorships, media plan development and experience supporting an ad sales organization
• Ability to create crisp market-facing collateral and keen attention to detail
• A holistic perspective of our industry, utilizing point of view of sales and internal marketing stakeholders, to best serve brand partners, our viewers, and revenue streams
• Background in both linear and digital advertising
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills