Hulu's Strategic Brand Partnerships and Membership team is seeking a brand marketing manager who will be an outstanding addition to the team. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns that support our Membership initiative which is passionate about strengthening the emotional connection with Hulu through innovative partnerships and the added value we create for our subscribers. Since Partnerships play a key role within the program, the ideal candidate should have a mix of brand and partnership marketing experience.
What you'll do:
• Develop and execute marketing plans for our Membership initiative that targets subscribers with experiences and offers based on viewership behavior.
• Help continually evolve the membership experience and be the connective tissue between key cross-functional teams to identify campaign and partnership opportunities that will bolster brand love, engagement, and retention.
• Partner with Comms and Social teams to drive coverage and earned social media for Membership initiatives.
• Collaborate with Data & Analytics and Consumer Marketing Insights teams to help evolve audience targeting and tracking strategy, focusing on driving brand love and growing LTV.
• Lead brand-led and co-marketing partnerships to ensure campaigns deliver on our brand promise and adhere to our brand guidelines.
• Manage relationships with outside partners including agencies, studios, production companies, and more.
• Develop and deliver post mortems on each campaign/partnership with key recommendations and findings.
• Work on special projects and initiatives, as needed.
What to bring
• 5+ years in marketing with experience in brand and/or marketing partnerships
• A deep love of TV and desire to build viewer-first campaigns that reward different fandoms
• Proficient in translating data insights into innovative creative briefs
• Excellent negotiation skills and an understanding of contractual agreements
• High sense of judgment, ownership over projects, creative problem-solving
• Excels in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
• Superb work ethic and positive, can-do attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n326-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.