Disney Streaming is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Payment Fraud team. You will work on mitigating risk by building solutions to identify, prevent and catch payment fraud. You will also build fraud prevention services powered by machine learning and other global data sets. This role is highly multi-functional and gives the opportunity to work with Product, Information Security, Data, Analytics, Business Operations, Finance, and various other functions across the company as we seek fraud throughout our systems. You take pride in being responsible for your features, focusing on quality, reliability, and scale, and are mindful of maintainability.
What you'll do
• Build sophisticated and highly impactful systems
• Write code in Java, Scala or Kotlin
• Use AWS products and services (EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.)
• Develop RESTful services
• Work with SQL and NoSQL
What to bring
• Previous experience taking ownership of features/functionality
• Previous experience creating well tested services
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to investigate any technical component as well as understand and contribute to overall systems architecture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmkjo-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.