Hulu's Infrastructure Engineering team is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer who will be an outstanding addition to our growing team. As a Senior Systems Engineer at Hulu, you will design, implement, and support our infrastructure as a service platform. The ideal candidate should demonstrate superb technical proficiency delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security. If you are someone who strives for operational excellence, then this is a great role for you.
What You'll Do:
• Design, implement and manage data center and cloud infrastructure.
• Manage storage devices from NetApp and Pure.
• Collaborate with developers, network engineers, vendors, and support staff in an open and creative environment.
• Build relationships with internal customers and team members to drive collaboration.
• Participate in a 24x7 on-call support rotation.
What You'll Bring:
• 10+ years of experience building and supporting highly available infrastructure (systems and storage) at scale in a fast-paced environment.
• Expert level knowledge with a major configuration management solution and experience managing infrastructure as code. (salt, ansible, puppet, chef)
• Ability to diagnose and resolve product, hardware, and performance issues independently.
• Expert level understanding of virtualization technologies.
• Expert at scripting in at least one common language.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and DNS.
• Strong documentation/training/communication skills.
• Experience in hybrid Windows and Linux environments.
• AWS and HashiCorp Terraform
• Github Enterprise and Jfrog Artifactory
• NetApp and Pure Storage products
• VMware vSphere at scale
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7pqw-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.