Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a Senior Strategic Insights Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Consumer and Market Insights team. In this role at Hulu, you will serve a dedicated research function to support our growth-focused business partners, including Strategic Growth and Partnerships, Business Development, and Subscriber Acquisition. The right person for this role is intellectually curious, creative, with a desire to understand forward looking trends and innovations. If you are someone who is passionate about driving decision-making by bringing the voice of the consumer to the boardroom, then this is a great role for you.
What you'll do
• Lead the complete process of planning and executing qualitative and quantitative research studies, from development of the research instrument and survey programming to data analysis and presentation of findings.
• Develop insights to impact key business objectives related to subscriber acquisition, new market opportunities, audience development, and thought leadership
• Synthesize data from various sources to build clear, compelling, and relevant insights narratives to be shared with both internal and external partners.
• Identify market trends and insights and use research (including primary, secondary, and internal sources) to build a case for the opportunity to key partners.
• Partner with team members across the Research org at Hulu to build and conduct thought leadership research that can inform growth opportunities
• Become a specialist in Hulu's audience strategy, including building and refreshing audience segments, socializing information on segments across Hulu, and working with partners to build measurable strategies against them.
What to bring
• 5+ years experience conducting research and/or data analysis in support of business strategy
• Project management experience, with demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects at a given time.
• Knowledge of a variety of market research methodologies and their applications
• Strong data analysis skills on large quantitative and qualitative datasets
• Strong presentation skills, focused on telling a story with insights
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to apply to research and business questions
• Solid eye for business, able to proactively identify research needs based on business goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81nm6-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.