We are looking for a senior product manager to help deliver the best consumer-facing commerce services in the world. Reporting to the Sr Manager of Commerce Services, and part of the rapidly growing Platform Product team, you will be tasked with defining and supporting key aspects of our commerce experiences, including overseeing subscription data requirements, data utilization, and surfacing subscription data to users for transparency and management! This role functions as a day-to-day liaison between business, data and analytics, technology, marketing and product organizations to maximize commerce objectives.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, makes data-driven decisions, obsesses about the customer, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value passionate product leadership that drives with discipline and attention to detail.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Establishes vision and strategy around solving complex subscription data usage to achieve both business and customer-facing objectives
• Delivers user-centric data needs to support internal teams, specifically marketing and analytics, so we can best reach and understand our subscribers
• Empowers customers with full transparency on subscription-related data
• Deliver features that allow users to better understand and manage their subscriptions across any Disney streaming service
• Maintain all necessary JIRA tasks, boards and detailed documentation across teams, as well as all necessary communication to internal stakeholders
• Analyze existing user experiences to identify opportunities to drive growth and improve value propositions for our users
• Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, marketing, product leadership, analytics and business insight teams on objectives and business requirements
• Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirements documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
• Partner with other Product Managers to streamline system integrations and enhance existing business processes
• Develop a product roadmap that accomplishes business/customer goals and aligns with the team charter
WHAT TO BRING
• You have at least 5-7 years of product management experience, preferably with at least 2 in a subscription service
• You have deep familiarity with the streaming video industry and understand the different value propositions that all the market leaders offer their customers
• You have experience using JIRA and other product and project management tools
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills
• You excel at coordinating multiple projects at a time
• You're an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• You have the ability to make quick decisions to solve complex technical and operational challenges
• You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation, and appreciating contributions
• You're familiar with working on projects with distributed teams, making use of technology and process to overcome the challenges of working with remote staff
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1npn-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.