Content Acquisition Manager - Film
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Content Partnerships team is seeking an analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Content team. In this role, you will report into the Content Partnerships Strategy Team and be an integral part of the group responsible for leading strategic, operational, and analytical projects across the Content organization. You will provide operational and analytical support to inform key business decisions, find opportunities, and develop recommendations to inform our content acquisition strategy. You will be blending quantitative output with a strong subjective filter to create meaningful insights, all at a breakneck pace. The right person for this role is a self-starter with exceptional analytical abilities, a passion for operational rigor, and a demonstrated ability to drive business value through analytics. If you're eager to shape Hulu's content strategy in an ever-evolving streaming space, then this is the job for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Gather information from internal and external sources and synthesize into decks and presentations suitable for business leads and collaborators to make informed decisions
• Support the development and execution of Hulu's content acquisition strategy, working with Content Acquisition Leads to determine what programming should be licensed
• Analyze usage metrics and user behaviors behind content consumption, using that data to drive deal-related decision-making and problem-solving
• Develop operational processes and best practices to ensure the team is operating efficiently and tracking against key business priorities
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product, PR, Distribution, Finance, Legal, Operations, Data and others to represent the Content perspective and drive cross-functional initiatives
• Perform research to support competitive intelligence and develop industry expertise.
• Complete long term and ad-hoc projects that drive efforts of the Content Acquisition team and Hulu's content strategy
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years overall experience, with media/technology focus
• Exceptional attention to detail and advanced spreadsheet and presentation building skills
• Highly proficient in data visualization and utilizing data to drive decision-making with ability to connect business requirements to analytics techniques
• Passion for entertainment, TV and technology with a deep knowledge of the evolution of the digital/media industries
• Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions
• Ability to prioritize, project manage and drive progress forward under pressured timelines
• Excellent communication skills with an effortless ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives/external audiences
• Experience operationalizing analytics and insights into business processes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roomop-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.