Director, Originals Film Marketing and Unscripted
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu is seeking an Originals Marketing Manager within the Hulu Originals Marketing Team - a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their entertainment marketing experience, media savvy and creative insight to build outstanding campaigns and drive awareness and engagement of Hulu Originals and drive subscriber acquisitions. The candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact for select Hulu Originals and should be highly organized, ambitious, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively among them and gain buy-in. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is essential, as is a strong understanding of the television and film industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Develop and execute marketing plans for Originals Marketing campaigns that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences and reach show specific and company goals
• Creatively concept ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
• Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to better optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
• Track budget and spend
• Work with external marketing partners/agencies to implement content marketing initiatives
• Work with internal teams (e.g., Development, Social, PR, Product, and Creative to execute campaigns
• Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns
• Support other promotional activities as needed
WHAT TO BRING
• 3+ years relevant experience in marketing original content and proven history of executing content marketing campaigns
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
• Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects including media buying
• Proven understanding of media/advertising and entertainment marketplace
• Ability to partner with multiple constituencies in a team environment
• Strong creative eye and presentation skills
• Client and/or Agency experience a plus
• Highly skilled in Power Point and Excel
• Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow through