Programmatic Account Manager
New York, NY
Our Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking a Manager, Automated Operations who will be an exceptional addition to our NY -based Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage team of 7 Programmatic Platform Managers and Demand Operations Specialists
• Provide leadership at both the strategic and tactical level for Disney’ s programmatic offering
• Own day-to day relationships with programmatic technology partners and manage implementation and stewardship of programmatic integrations
• Partner with Account Management on the implementation and servicing of PMPs
• Ensure we are standardizing processes and workflows across all business units for: Header Bidding, Ad Server Integrations and new emerging technologies
WHAT TO BRING
• 5+ years experience in digital media
• Experience in a programmatic role at a DSP, SSP, publisher, or technology company
• Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape and third-party vendors
• Familiarity with DSPs, SSPs, Agency Trading Desks, and Private Marketplaces
• Proven strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and translate it into specific and measurable tactics, actions, and outcomes.
• Problem solver with the ability to collaborate and work across functions.
• Understanding of how our clients set priorities and performance goals, and how we can align our product portfolio to best fulfill those needs
• Customer-service focused attitude and approach
• Ability to foster trusted relationships with Salespeople and Sales Leadership
• Ability to work well with limited supervision
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills