Nintendo Digital Account Lead
New York, NY
Senior Manager, Program Manager
Proposed Areas of Responsibility
• Establish a global Identity program and ensure key activities of the Identity organization are running efficiently by creating structure and process for better communication within the organization and with stakeholders.
• Manage TPMs and Program Managers to ensure proper work is prioritized, status and reporting are shared and communications are consistent across org.
• Continuously monitor, communicate, and report on program execution to the teams, and program leadership.
• Align with Product group to ensure focus is on established priorities.
• Execute special projects on behalf of leadership.
• Develop processes for improving the velocity and effectiveness of the identity organization, and provide insights to leadership on all opportunities and risks.
• Operationalize the processes and KPIs responsible for leading and improving the success of the team.
• Work closely with Executive EA to manage schedules and prioritize use of time, also collaborating on team functions.
• Review and approve time reporting for direct reports and in a delegate role.
Communication and Counsel
• Contribute to the team's charter establishing our vision and mission for the
• Liaise with TWDC business units who rely on DS Identity to ensure aligned roadmaps and investments.
• Create internal communications strategy to determine the cadence of all hands, business priority updates, and other activities (i.e. newsletters) throughout the year.
• Build and maintain strong cross functional relationships across the Disney organization.
• Provide strategic guidance and counsel to the Identity leadership.
• Work with WISE senior leadership to define and create culture for newly combined teams, determining the team's identity.
• Make recommendations on team education and morale events, such as team offsites and social events, to build relationships and support employees.
• Prioritize D&I efforts by partnering with HR and leaders on D&I initiatives, determining and executing on actions to improve diverse representation on the team, and building an intentional, inclusive environment for all team members.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x9v1-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.