Hulu's Product Organization is seeking a Director, Technical Account Management, who will be an exceptional addition to the Strategic Partnerships Team. In this role, you will lead a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) who drive Hulu's partnerships with our portfolio of external distribution partners inclusive of hardware device and billing partners. You and your team will demonstrate a deep understanding of technical strategy and how it relates to TWDC business goals, partner's technical requirements, priorities, and roadmaps. The ideal candidate is a proven and motivating leader, will sit at the intersection of business and technology, works effectively with internal and external partners, demonstrates strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, and embraces a technical, fast paced and dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead a team of dedicated Technical Account Managers, and act as liaison between subscriber growth org and Product org
• Instill a business focused approach in to the technical account teams and a focus on business related goals.
• Lead the prioritization process for product features and integrations requested by partners and internal stakeholders
• Manage and develop the technical and product relationship with external hardware partners for distribution and billing on living room and mobile platforms
• Advise and partner with business stakeholders to gather necessary inputs to support the business case and create a narrative for that project that is digestible to anyone new to the project.
• Influence partners to help Hulu build out the best possible experience for Hulu subscribers
• Collaborate closely with our product management, engineering development, business partnerships, and technical program management teams to ensure end to end execution on Hulu integrations with distribution partners
• Maintains clear and consistent org-wide communications to drive broad visibility into the health and status of our hardware partnerships
• Proactively identify and drive partner issues and incidents to resolution
• Work with business and data analyst internal teams to measure and monitor the performance and health of our partner device integrations
• Drive internal cross-functional team-wide technical initiatives to support the Hulu device program
• Provide objective viewpoint and priority list to Product as a way to help guide tradeoff conversations
• Be a team player with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
WHAT TO BRING
• 9+ years of Technically Adjacent Partner management experience focused on the delivery of software and/or hardware products; preferably in streaming
• 2+ years of business management or strategy experience
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Previous experience collaborating with multi-functional teams to launch complex product initiatives in an agile environment
• Outstanding communication skills rooted in structured problem solving and factual analysis
• Interpersonal savviness to develop cooperative working relationships both internal and external to Hulu, in person and over video conferencing.
• Optimistic and positive outlook in the face of a dynamic and changing environment
• Bachelor's in a relevant field
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or MBA
• Experience working on media streaming products and/or consumer electronics
• Understanding of video playback technologies
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5ypz-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.