Coordinator, Public Relations (Hulu)
Hulu is seeking a Coordinator, Public Relations who will be an outstanding addition to our Hulu Originals Publicity team. You will play a fundamental role at Hulu by serving as the primary foundation of support in the promotion and marketing of Hulu Original Series, Films, Documentaries and more. This position is front-and-center in the ideation, strategy and execution of Hulu publicity campaign launches, initiatives and events. The right person for this role is someone who is energized by working in a fast-paced creative environment and possesses a strong ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while prioritizing and following through on vital department projects and directives. This person should have strong writing skills, a robust attention to detail and a finger on the pulse of entertainment and pop culture. If you love television and film as much as we do, have a passion for the entertainment industry, and attack every single day with a 'can do' attitude, a ONE TEAM mentality, and a hunger to continuously improve, then we at Hulu can't wait to hear from you!
• Prior experience in Publicity/Marketing at another platform, studio or agency.
• Excellent project management and organization skills
• An understanding of, and passion for entertainment media
• Detail oriented with strong ability in written and verbal communication
• Outstanding skills with Microsoft Suites, Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote
• ONE TEAM attitude with the ability and desire to collaborate with people at all management levels, to strengthen cross-team relationships, and champion Hulu's business goals
• BA required (in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area preferred)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw949k-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.