The Associate Synergy Manager will play a key role in building deep relationships with the Walt Disney Company's Synergy teams, and will support the Senior Synergy Manager in building out Hulu's Synergy strategy. Working with each Disney brand, you'll further Hulu company priorities by building strategies that extend these campaigns across the organization while also establishing a framework for how Hulu can support major Disney priorities through a variety of marketing channels. The role will require impeccable partner relationship and project management skills, and a creative and collaborative spirit.
The ideal candidate should love TV and entertainment, have a great attitude, exemplary organization skills, and experience managing multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. Partner marketing, knowledge of and some experience working with media, social, and advertising is desired. The Associate Manager will work closely with many teams across Hulu and The Walt Disney Company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Contribute to Synergy efforts by identifying significant business priorities and developing corresponding plans and proposals to present to Disney brands for support
• Lead the trafficking process: set up Ops campaigns, deliver assets, traffic between Synergy, media, and creative teams; keep records of all efforts for legal and finance teams
• Build strong relations with Disney Synergy stakeholders, studio teams, and network partners through great communication and creative thinking.
• Driving meaningful impact for Hulu and Disney's brand and content priorities, managing internal and external relationships and campaigns.
• Work closely with marketing counterparts on the Live & Licensed marketing team to develop holistic marketing campaigns for Disney content
• Lead the approvals process by serving as a key point of contact for creative routings, secure all necessary approvals, and communicating all feedback to partners in a clear and timely manner
• Participating in brainstorm sessions with internal teams likes Social, PR, and Creative to further company initiatives.
• Help compile metrics, data, and analysis on our campaigns and offer suggestions for optimization
• Own external & internal tracking docs for projects and partnerships
• Support the larger team as needed, including being a representative for the team and showing excellent judgment and creative problem solving
WHAT TO BRING
• 3-4 years professional experience working in a fast-paced environment, media/TV company a plus
• Superior organization skills with a passion for to-do lists and sticking to deadlines
• Understands appropriate language & tone for client-facing communication
• Works exceptionally well with internal teams and external partners
• Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/technical projects with ease
• Loves TV, and knows Hulu and Disney content well
• Fast learner, especially for data and Ops systems
• Takes initiative on offering suggestions and solutions for team efficiency & process
• Well-versed in Google sheets, slides, and docs and Microsoft Suite
• Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekoj1-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.