The ''Web & Identity Services and Engineering'' (WISE) team at Disney Streaming (Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+), is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will directly support the VP of WISE, and the VP of Identity Management. This role will assist in managing the day-to-day actions and schedule of the VPs, coordinating scheduling, processing expense reports, liaising between departments, planning and executing team events, and making travel itineraries and plans as that becomes feasible. The right person for this role is capable of achieving results in a dynamic, constantly changing environment, has a high level of self-awareness and confidentiality, and jumps at the opportunity to tackle new challenges. If you are someone who has outstanding organizational skills, is able to anticipate needs and actively problem-solve, then this is a great role for you.
What you'll do
• Manage VPs' calendar, phone calls, travel arrangements, expense reports, and other administrative tasks to ensure the VPs' efficiency is maximized.
• Help facilitate regular internal and external meetings for the VPs' to ensure that business goals and timelines are being met and implemented
• Help prepare meeting materials and track internal projects when requested.
• Provide light administrative support to VP direct reports
• Work with the Chief of Staff of the WISE org to coordinate team events across geographies. Play a prominent role in helping morale remain high and making the office a fun environment.
• Use incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills to work with individuals across the business
What to bring
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience working in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
• ''Get it done'' and ''can-do'' attitude
• Be able to make decisions and execute quickly and efficiently, picking up new skills when necessary
• Have maturity to handle confidential information and serve as representative of both the VPs', Disney Streaming, and Hulu at large
• High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Proven skills at building and maintaining relationships
• Work experience in or knowledge of the technology and entertainment industries
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w236-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.