Hulu's Originals team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our Head of Production and the entire Production and Post Production Department. As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Originals team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Manage busy calendar and phones, maintain phone logs, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and prepare expense reports
• Handle internal and external communications with high degree of diplomacy and confidentiality
• Track, organize, and manage all production and post materials on past and current shows
• Consistently update internal documents with new information as it comes in
• Assist in building and maintaining production related documents for individual show use
• Cross collaborate with internal departments regarding production updates, and make sure they consistently have the most up to date information
• Create spreadsheets off of existing information to be used for overview, comparison, and research purposes
• Serve as a liaison between Hulu and our studio partners to help manage, sort, and forward inquiries to the appropriate individuals and departments.
• Assist in planning team outings in an effort to maintain a positive culture
• Ensuring Production Executives are aware of any events, important production dates, and studio meetings they should be involved in
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years' administrative assistance experience; experience supporting a senior-level Executive encouraged
• Entertainment experience required (agency, production, studio or network); TV or film experience preferred
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects with deadlines
• A confident and positive attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure is required!
• Passion for the entertainment industry, and specifically for producing quality television and film
• A relentlessly collaborative and positive attitude
• High judgment, tenacity, and passion for details
• Strong organizational skills
• Extremely strong communication abilities
• A sense of urgency
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzk392-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.