Administrative Assistant, Content Development, Drama (Hulu)
Hulu's Content team is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Content team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
• 1 year minimum administrative assistance experience in entertainment at an agency, network or studio, or related environment.
• Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
• Sound judgment and ability to anticipate needs and flexibility to constantly changing priorities.
• Tenacity with a collaborative, results-oriented and positive attitude.
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on and a passion for details.
• Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as information systems (we use Workday at Hulu.)
• Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and being graceful under pressure.
• A ''can-do'' attitude; nothing is too large or too small.
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and skilled at interpersonal relationship management.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w9w7-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.