Our Ad Operations team is seeking an Ad Operations Solutions Specialist who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As an Ad Operations Solutions Specialist, you will report into the Manager of Ad Operations Solutions and work closely with Campaign Leads, and other sales support teams at Hulu. The Ad Operations Solutions Specialist is responsible for ensuring accuracy of ad campaign implementation details prior to launch and acting as an expert in troubleshooting data & technical platform issues. The Ad Ops Solutions Specialist also works with other cross functional teams to triage escalations and test new products in support of the Ad Ops team. The right person for this role is extremely detail orientated and has a strong eye for technical details, gets excited by technological innovation, is willing to take on new challenges, and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment. If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Review order management system, targeting instructions, campaign assets and implementation within the ad server as part of monitoring the accuracy of campaign launches within the Ad Operations' trafficking and execution processes
• Utilize Hulu's data-driven approach that will formulate reporting and insights into where our development opportunities are in order to foster additional training needs among the Operations teams
• Organize metrics to pinpoint process-related inefficiencies, measure accuracy, and celebrate the Ad Ops team's success rates
• Collaborate with Sales Ops Management to ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are upheld with efficient processes
• Serve as the first point of escalation for the Ad Ops and VX Social Engagement teams for technical support in the following categories: ad experience, platform bugs, internal/external reporting, delivery, and interactive ads on OTT
• Field and triage day to day ad server and platform escalations; working with the Ad Platform team for resolution and providing real-time communication to the Ad Ops team
• Use internal data and testing platforms to proactively identify and monitor ongoing or potential issues that may arise
• Set, manage and train on process requirements for improved efficiencies (trafficking, implementation, and escalation processes)
• Participate in UAT testing initiatives for new ad products and feature enhancements for Advanced Operations
• On-call support may be required for after-hours client-related emergencies
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
• 2-3 years of experience in digital media operations with exposure to ad technology and implementation processes
• 1 year of Ad Operations Experience
• Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third party ad servers such as DCM, Innovid, etc.
• Experience with multi-platform debugging and proxy tools such as Charles & Fiddler
• Comprehension and experience in trafficking digital video and other formats, including VAST and VPAID
• Experience with a video ad server (Freewheel, DoubleClick for Video, etc.)
• Experience in a queue management/ticketing system such as JIRA and Operative
• Experience with workflows involving developers, engineers, product and viewer experience teams
• Experience on an OTT platform a plus
• Programmatic experience a plus (DSP, SSP)
• Quick learner and detail oriented: critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Comfort with reporting and using data sets for deeper analysis
• Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Professional communication skills, both internally and externally.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zx39-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.