New York, NY
Our Addressable Ad Operations team is seeking an Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our New York City-based Sales and Advertising Operations team on one or more of our exciting brands. These brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, ESPN, Hulu, Disney Channels Worldwide, Freeform, FX and National Geographic as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution.
In this role, you will be partnered with one or more Account Executives who sell media space across Disney’s multitude of digital properties. The primary responsibilities for the Account Manager are to ensure proper campaign implementation, optimize campaigns and provide white-glove customer service to our top-tier customer accounts. The right person for this role obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
If you are someone who meets this description, then this is a great role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support high profile and complex video/display ad campaigns for top-tier advertisers across all of Disney’s digital platforms
• Partner with various internal and external campaign stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital campaigns
• Review insertion orders, secure campaign assets and drive creative kick off calls
• Manage campaign implementation including the trafficking of video/display assets and ad tags
• Manage client communication specifically related to the ad experience, delivery, optimization, reporting expectations and billing reconciliation
• Troubleshoot and test video/display assets across OTT, mobile and desktop
• Responsible for full campaign delivery by providing screenshots, campaign reporting, delivery analysis, advertiser insights and order optimization
• Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including content sponsorships and new or intricate creative ad formats
• Display mastery of all Disney digital ad products and their capabilities
• Collaborate with stakeholders to close out monthly billing and resolve monthly and ongoing invoicing queries for all managed campaigns
• On-call support may be required for after-hours client-related emergencies
WHAT TO BRING
• Minimum 1 year of digital advertising and online media experience, with strong emphasis in client facing positions
• Minimum 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
• Experience within the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third-party ad servers such as DCM, Sizmek, Innovid, etc., as well as ad serving technologies such as VAST and VPAID
• Familiarity with Advertising Research and Verification vendors like Nielsen, ComScore, Moat, Integral Ad Science, Millard Brown, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Professional written/verbal communication skills, both internally and externally with customers. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
• Quick learner and detail oriented; critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven project management skills with ability to simultaneously manage and deliver requests from various stakeholders.
• Expertly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software application tools
• Coursework in Business Administration, Media, Advertising, or Marketing
• 2+ years of digital ad trafficking experience
• Strong interest in the digital media, advertising, and emerging technology industries
• Love and comfort with all things tech including understanding of consumer websites, mobile/tablet devices, over-the-top and connected TV platforms, industry ad servers and custom ad products
• Working familiarity with a broad range of business functional disciplines, including ad sales, creative services production, revenue operations, inventory planning, yield optimization and marketing.
• Knowledgeable about industry ad categories, various modes of online ad sales channels and ability to translate those customer requirements into technical/operational solutions.
• Familiar with technical troubleshooting tools such as Charles or Fiddler