Part Time - Red Operations - Game Night Staff
Assist with the coordination and execution of all on-court activations, promotions, and entertainment.
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Serve as the liaison for First Shot celebrities/local personalities, National Anthem, and halftime performers from arrival to departure.
• Coordinating with each sales department to complete pre- game, halftime, and post-game events and activities.
• Fan interactive elements including selection of contestants for on-court games.
• Manage and maintain game presentation inventory such as props, giveaways, corporate prizes, and other related items.
• Work with the Entertainment Director and other game presentation personnel with rehearsals for all on court activations, sponsored timeouts, performer routines, special ceremonies, and intros.
• Prepping game-day promotional items (props, prizes, t-shirts, etc.)
• Assist with game-day production on music, lighting, graphics, streamers, and other exclusive elements.
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• Background in sports, live entertainment, production, staging, event planning and/or game presentation is preferred.
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Required to work all Rockets home games during the 2022-2023 season.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively and in a professional, respectful, and mature manner with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to take creative direction and be flexible in the face of change and last-minute initiatives.
• Strong social skills including verbal and written communication.
• Positive team player attitude and effective relationship-building talents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zjvx-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.