This position assists the Facility Service Department while overseeing and coordinating the daily assignments for arena repairs and maintenance.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Inspect all areas of the facility and document any areas in need of attention (repair, cleaning, retrofit, project work).
• Generate spreadsheets, prioritize projects, and coordinate duration of project from start to finish.
• Work with Facility Services Managers to plan, schedule and price out various projects including the coordination with 3rd party contractors.
• Generate weekly spreadsheets tracking costs associated with projects. Work closely with all departments to assess work order needs and provide estimates.
• Track the completion of work orders.
• Assist Manager of Planning and Projects in coordinating maintenance procedures and equipment/building repairs.
• Generate invoices to internal and external parties in conjunction with the Finance department.
• Review Dispatch call log from each event to follow-up on items that need attention and incorporate them into the work order process to ensure timely completion.
• Generate facility equipment repair logs for Arena Operations ensuring proper project management by using Maintenance Management System (MMS).
• Other duties as required.
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
• High School diploma required.
• Minimum of 2 year's experience in facility project management.
• Proficiency in MS Word, advanced Excel, and Power Point.
• Extensive building maintenance/project work background.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong initiative, eager to learn, and capable of managing multiple projects.
• Excellent organizational skills.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle, or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format.
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs.
• The employee must be able to adjust to changing work hours and locations as needed considering the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbzmm-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.