WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
HLN is hiring a Senior Producer!
• The Senior Producer is responsible for editorial content of assigned shows or segments.
• Works with Executive producer and other producer to decide story selection, placement, length, editorial treatment and overall presentation of shows and segments.
• Serves as a key editorial point person in the Control Room during live shows.
• Will serve as backup for Executive Producer when needed.
• Works directly with hosts regarding show content. Manage/make assignments.
• Editorial liaison with Graphics, TRIAD, and other departments within HLN and CN
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years show producing at a local station or network, or, 2 years as a producer at HLN or CNN
• Ability to enterprise segments and execute
• Ability to work overnight and early morning hours
• Possess technical skills, strategic thinking/decision making, and be a team player
• Experience line producing shows and/or control room experience required
• Ability to write and copy edit scripts for air preferred
• Experience with guest booking process preferred
• Knowledge of social media and success incorporating into television programming
• This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the US to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbqvn-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.