Digital Production Assistant, Site and Apps (TEMPORARY)
The Digital Production Assistant will help build and maintain O&O A+E sites and apps (HISTORY, Lifetime, A&E and FYI), ensuring they serve our audiences; improve return visits; and deepen our audience relationships. Primarily, this person will make sure everything is perfect. At the same time, the assistant will also be asked to help develop operations and data-based ideas to improve quality and efficiency. We seek a doer who is detail-oriented and nimble.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist in site production on all O&O properties including sites, apps and SVOD products.
• Execute batch projects such as updating tags or images.
• Assist in auditing content and maintaining documents and calendars
• Communicate with other A+E teams to understand larger show goals and gather assets.
• Build content on various platforms as needed, across all brands and projects
• Assist in creating new content to support high-priority shows.
• Handle data and tease out insights
• This is a temporary contract role, with potential to become a full-time staff role
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
You'll learn all about scheduling, programming, and production of network products across multiple digital platforms. You will also learn to collaborate and communicate across teams, both moving along existing projects and getting opportunities to help spearhead new ones.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71j79-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.